ETABS Version 9 Training
ETABS, developed by Computers and Structures Inc (CSI), is at the forefront of structural analysis and design.
ETABS is a special purpose program for the analysis and design of buildings. Ceanet offer the following one day “hands on” training course in the use of ETABS. A laptop computer will be available to participants if they are not able to bring their own. This training will cover the following topics:
• Introduction to the use of ETABS graphical interface
• Basic modelling skills including element types, meshing, material properties.
• Analysis of buildings for dead, live, wind and earthquake analysis, including the response spectra analysis
• Use of P-Delta effect
• Modelling of floors, ramps and parking structures including SAFE
• Construction sequence loading
• Use of Similar stories and Master floors
• Design of concrete and steel frames, composite and shear wall design with openings
• Creating complex concrete sections using graphical custom section design.
• Raft foundations.
• 3D nonlinear pushover analysis.
Cost A$418 per person including GST. (Ceanet will mail invoice)
Further Information/Registration click on the button below or phone 02 9232 3699 or email: email@example.com
When completing the registration form please indicate if you can bring your own laptop. if you can bring your own laptop a A$60 discount will apply and a temp licence will be provided.