SAP2000 Version 14.2 Training
SAP2000 represents the state-of-the-art in three dimensional finite element technology for structural engineering. SAP2000 has just been released with the Australian Steel Code Design. CSI has just released CSIBridge a new product based on SAP2000.
SAP2000 provides powerful capabilities for analysis and design of a wide range of structures, including bridges, dams, tanks and buildings.
This training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the use of SAP2000 graphical interface
- Basic modelling - element types – meshing - Automatic Line Constraint.
- Analysis for wind and earthquake analysis, including the response spectra analysis
- Concrete Design
- Steel design with optimisation
- Construction sequence loading including time dependent material properties
- Use of Prestressed Tendons
- Bridge Analysis – Concrete Box Girder Design – includes moving Vehicle Loads
- 3D nonlinear time history analysis including direct integration.
Cost A$418 per person including GST. (Ceanet will mail invoice)
Further Information/Registration click on the button below or phone 02 9232 3699 or email: email@example.com
When completing the registration form please indicate if you can bring your own laptop. if you can bring your own laptop a A$50 discount will apply and a temp licence will be provided.