PERFORM 3D is a highly focused nonlinear software tool for earthquake resistant design. Complex structures, including those with intricate shear wall layouts, can be analyzed nonlinearly using a wide variety of deformation-based and strength-based limit states.
Model data can be imported directly from ETABS and SAP2000. A wide variety of element types are supported, including beams (with panel zones), columns, braces, shear walls (with openings), floor slabs, dampers, and isolators.
Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or dynamic, and can be run on the same model. Loads can be applied in any sequence, such as a dynamic earthquake load followed by a static pushover.
PERFORM 3D provides powerful performance based design capabilities, and can calculate demand/capacity (usage) ratios for all components and all limit states. Performance assessment based on ATC-40, FEMA-356 or ATC-440 is fully automated.
PERFORM 3D output includes usage ratio plots, pushover diagrams, energy balance displays, as well as mode shapes, deflected shapes, and time history records of displacements and forces.
Version 12 Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Import Model Geometry from ETABS and SAP2000
- Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface
- Beam, Column and Brace Members
- Solid, Hollow and Flanged Parametric Shapes
- Shear Links and Panel Zones
- Complex Shear Walls and Floor Slabs
- Dampers and Isolators
- Plastic Hinges with PMM Interaction
- P-Delta Effects
- 3D Nonlinear Static Pushover
- Nonlinear Time-History Earthquake
- Sequential Loading, e.g., Cyclic Pushover
- Automated Analysis Strategies
- Trilinear Force-Deformation Relationship
- Optional Brittle Strength Loss and Stiffness Degradation
- Combine Results for Multiple Earthquakes
- Vary Member Strengths without Changing the Model
- Efficient Solver for Large Structures
- Demand/Capacity (Usage) Plots
- Pushover Diagrams
- Time-History Records of Displacements, Drifts and Forces
- Moment and Shear Diagrams
- Force Displays for Member Groups
- Animated Deflected Shapes
- Animated Mode Shapes
- Hysteresis Loop Plots
- Mean Demand/Capacity Plots
- Energy Balance Displays
More Information and Pricing
For further information give us a call on: 02 9225 1000 or email us.
Alternatively you can visit CSi Berkley's website